Saturday, February 19, 2011

Oh it's saturday, it's saturday...

Ah, I remember the good ole day's when saturdays meant great cartoons, now they have these byblade and all these wanna be manga cartoons and I know they are meant for the new generation of kids, but they need to see these great 80's cartoons to know the source. My favorites were dungeons and dragons, orbots, wacky racers,thundarr the barbarian and of course spider-man and his amazing friends, then the hulk came out and although he didn't fight any real villians I still loved the fact that there was a hulk cartoon. I also love, even to this day looney tunes. I know I missed some other cartoons, but they're in my heart.
Then they moved the smurfs to and hour and a half show and took away the hulk, boy was I mad. Other than those cartoons I also liked the gary coleman cartoon and loved mr. t. Ah the good ole days.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I remeber watching reccess, doug, cyber six,power rangers, and of course Teenage mutant ninja turtles.

    ReplyDelete