Friday, February 18, 2011

Time to get things done!

Ok, I've been asked by many people if I have a website for my work and I kept saying "I will in October" that was last year, then I said December, that passed too. Now 2011 and I still get that same question, especially now that I am doing more in the industry,that question comes up a lot more.
So no more excuses!!! I have started my blog and I will post up my art and also be putting out pages of my graphic novel every Wednesday (this will get me to start and finish it)
Not only will this to be a showcase of my art this will also be a place to share my thoughts and beliefs.
Phew!! That's over lol. Thanx for coming through, hope you stop by again and see where this is heading.
God bless.
Oh yeah one more thing don't look for the story yet, I will let you know when it will be starting.

No comments:

Post a Comment