Monday, February 21, 2011

Sunday, the day before Monday.

Had a blast yesterday, good word from God, then a meeting after church which was great news, thanks to my Pastor for hooking me up with some much needed software; you know I got great spiritual parents not cuz they hookj me up with things, but they are truly spiritual parents. They correct you with love and they let you know that they are proud of you and always build you with confidence and are so transparent. Thank you Lord for the shepards you gave me.
Ok back to my day before I preach lol. Then had a lasgna dinner (was so good, man wifey can through down.) for my son-in-law who is going to iraq for a yr and half with my fam. My kids, grandkids, my older sister and my bro-in-law, and my neices and nephews. Lots of family and food and laughs.
Nothing better than sitting around and telling stories from escapades of the bathroom to nightmares. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment